PWCA’s NEW 10-CITY CERTIFIED PAYROLL CLINIC
PWCA is introducing a new hands-on certified payroll clinic where we focus on breaking down the certified payroll process from beginning to end. Unlike our usual PWCA CRUSH IT seminars, our certified payroll clinic will focus solely on:
- Contract review.
- Scope of work (contract) review.
- Scope of work (DIR website) review.
- Worker and craft classification for the work being performed per the scope of work found in the contract.
- Pull wage rate determinations for each craft covering each worker.
- Fulfill apprenticeship requirements.
- Completing the DAS-140 & DAS-142
- Completing a training fund contribution payment form
- eCPR upload process
- Completing the final affidavit
During this clinic, each attendee is expected to know the basics of DIR certified payroll compliance. This clinic will not cover any of the basic legal terms, compliance terms, or any other routine educational information as thoroughly covered by PWCA’s CRUSH IT Entry-Level Prevailing Wage Seminars. The seminars and clinics are totally different.
- The certified payroll clinic does not replace the need to take the PWCA CRUSH IT Entry-Level Prevailing Wage Seminar. If you are a beginner, it is highly recommended that you take the Prevailing Wage Seminar prior to taking the clinic.
- The clinic will not cover Federal Davis-Bacon projects, PLA projects, STWF projects, LCP projects, or PSA projects. The clinic will only cover regular DIR certified payroll processes.
- The clinic will start at 9:00 am and end at 3:30 pm.
- All individuals will provide their own lunch during this clinic. PWCA will provide beverages and snacks.